Sunday, May 25, 2008

Busy Life!

It's been a minute since I last posted. Sorry! With the end of school has come an onslought of new activities and projects. We got our new windows installed so we decided we needed new blinds and that we needed to paint the new trim around the windows before we put the blinds up. So we have been busy doing that. They are looking really good so far. When we get the rest of the house painted it is going to look awsome. I am excited. I have also been working on Addison's room trying to get it finished up. I just need to put on the clear coat and put the ceiling fan up. After that we will get her new bed put in and put it all back together. I am excited! We still have our yard to finish putting in as well. Ah the joys of being a home owner! I will try to get pics up soon!

1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

Yes, pics please. Good to hear you're not sitting around relaxing or anything. Are you taking the summer off from school???