Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exciting News

I am SUPER excited so I have to share with everyone. I got into the nursing program at the DATC! YAY! Finally! It starts in January. I am contracted with IASIS meaning I will have to work for them full time for two years after I graduate or else pay them $4,400. I plan to work while I do it. Yah it's going to suck but what can I do? Life goes on. It will totally be worth it in the end. So join with me in saying cheers to me!

3 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

NO WAY!!! I am sooo EXCITED FOR YOU! I was accepted into the Spring Semester with the IASIS program as well. I was an alternate for Fall and I just found out that I got in. Too bad we don't get to be together!

Candice said...

Yay! congrats!!! that is so fun!

Melanie said...

Somehow I missed these posts, but congrats! That is so awesome!