Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.And if you're just a "lurker" that I don't know very well, please use this as an excuse to comment and say hello!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I remember that I was working nights with you (until the last couple weeks)and I would always slack and come and sit at tele by you and just chat. It was fun times. I will be excited when we work more together again. I definitely miss the fun times. Does this mean that you are going to be getting a new job and quitting now that you are in the nursing program? I hope not.

Anonymous said...

Well.... since your my sis, we have lots and lots of memories, but...
I remember many many moons ago we were camping in.. somewhere(i never can keep our vacations straight), and we decided to freak everyone out by holding hands! Ha ha ha it was so funny, our family was begging us to stop. we got some pretty funny looks! :-)