Monday, July 7, 2008

Photo Shoot

The pictures of our family that we have on our wall were getting outdated. I didn't feel like paying a professional a ton of money to get new ones, so I decided to dust of my photography skills and put them to work. We went to the Ogden Parkway and took a few pictures.




Donovan was being a little stinker. He didn't want his picture taken!

So as you can see I need to brush up a bit on my skills. But with some digital editing I will atleast have something to hang on my wall.

2 comments:

Ben and Bethany said...

Cute stuff! I have been wanting to do this with my kids for a while now and just haven't found the time.

Beej & Chris said...

Tiff! Those are some awesome shots. I can't believe how big your kids are. Your daughter looks soo much like you!