Saturday, December 6, 2008

Arent kids great?

Friday afternoon I was getting ready to go shopping when Addison and her friend came in with some folded up money. She said "look mom, three dollars" I asked her where she got it and she said "we were holding up a sign for cars to read" I asked her what the sign said and her reply was: "just a minute". They went back outside. A few minutes later they came back in and Addison said "we wrote on the sign 'we are trying to get rich please help us'. One car stopped and read our sign and gave us two dollars. Then we went to a house and they read the sign and said just a minute and came back and gave us one dollar." She and her friend were pretty excited about this endeavor. I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't decide what to do or how I should feel about this situation. I gave Addison a little speech about how that was not safe and asked her to please not do it again. Isn't it interesting how little minds think? I guess its time to start giving her an allowance!

3 comments:

The Middletons said...

I can just picture Addison doing that. Galen and I had to laugh! At least she is ambitious and starting young! LOL

April and Jared Fenn said...

Man, she's got guts! I would've been too shy to do that at her age. What a silly girl! I hope she becomes rich someday.

Beej & Chris said...

That is the funniest thing! lol