Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reminiscing

I know it has been forever since I posted. I have been really busy. I can assure you that I won't be posting very often anymore. It is hard to find time. School and family takes up ALL of my time. Anyway, here are a few things from the month of December.


This was a cold, wintery day. Addison was buried in her book drinking hot chocolate. I thought she looked so grown up.












This one is a little blurry but here they are decorating our tree. It was so freshley cut that it still had lots of bugs in it. Quite the twist on christmas decorations!









Almost all of the cousins making sugar cookies. Talk about a big mess. It was super fun though.








Here is my creation! Yes I even baked it. It turned out great!

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear see that you posted! I'm so sorry that we weren't able to make it to Addison's birthday party. We have a little something for her. We've been really sick at our house, you can check out our blog for the details. :) I can't believe that Addison is now EIGHT!! wow, time flys. How's the Nursing School stuff going? I'm sure you're more busy than ever. Shoot me an email or call anytime.