I know it has been forever since I updated my blog, but I have a good excuse! Nursing school, work, and family took every ounce of time and energy I had these past months. I am happy to say that is all over. I really don't have a lot to blog about so don't be too disappointed! Lets get the bad stuff out of the way first so we can forget about it. . .
In November I had surgery to remove a grapefruit sized tumor on my right ovary.
I know, great picture huh! At that time we discovered we would be unable to have any more children. But Nathan and I had already decided that anyway.
We had to do about $800 in repairs on my car. .
Then Nathan had a little accident and totaled his car. We were luckily able to get a really good deal on a car and help his sister out at the same time!

Our dryer stopped drying and it was literally eating our clothes, so we got a refurbished one. About a week later our washer stopped working. We got lucky on a good deal on a nearly new one. Our fridge started leaking on our floor(and still is). Our hot tub stopped working. Our furnace broke a total of 3 times I think. Good thing it was still under warranty. Our truck broke and has been sitting ever since. And the cherry on top. . . our basement flooded and we had to replace all of the flooring!!! All since November of last year! Fun huh?? I am just happy that I made it through nursing school and my family is still in one piece and we are all physically healthy!We did manage to have some fun amongst all of the trials. But I will save that for another post since this one is long enough!
2 comments:
Glad to see you are posting again! I can't believe how many things happened to you guys since November. It's really sad that we all don't get together any more. I feel so out of touch with the family. We've had about $3800 in car repairs this summer, so I feel some of your pain.
Sorry Tiff! Life sucks sometimes, the good news is, it can only go up from here. Congrats again on nursing school, I can't wait to start working with you on CVU awesome!
Post a Comment