Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More of August

So I am a little backwards, but whats new? The begining of August we took a trip to Bear Lake. It was a much needed get away that gave our family time to reconnect after the rough last couple of years. We borrowed my mom's truck and trailer and camped for 4 days. We got rained on a lot and we were very thankful we were not tenting!
One night I was on a walk with Addison and came back to a lot of banging. The three little ones were having a "parade". It was so cute, but so loud!

Bloomington Lake. It took us a lot longer than is should have to get there due to a van that had rolled off the road and caused it to close for a while. The weather was cold and the water was cold as usual so no one dropped from the rope. Addison did swing on it though.
After the first night some of Nathan's family joined us. Here is the crew.


We had a great time. There is just something about Bear Lake that keeps us going. I love it!

1 comment: