A few Friday's ago Nathan and I shipped the kids off to grandma's and went snowboarding and went to the Hooka Bar with some friends afterward. It was the first time we had gotten out in a long time! We had tons of fun! I guess I don't have huge lungs cuz I had a hard time getting a good stream to some out! I wish I had more pictures, but I didnt take my camera. I will next time for sure! The Hooka Bar is awsome. I highly recomend it!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Hooka Bar
A few Friday's ago Nathan and I shipped the kids off to grandma's and went snowboarding and went to the Hooka Bar with some friends afterward. It was the first time we had gotten out in a long time! We had tons of fun! I guess I don't have huge lungs cuz I had a hard time getting a good stream to some out! I wish I had more pictures, but I didnt take my camera. I will next time for sure! The Hooka Bar is awsome. I highly recomend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment