
Its been almost a year and my huge project is almost complete. It used to look like this...except with the wall paper in tact and a chair rail between the two.
I may have been done sooner if it wasn't for a bunch of mishaps like these...

Where the tape pulled the paint, primer and everything else down to the wall board off. Then when I would try to fix it the paint would just keep coming. Talk about aggravating! That's what I get for painting with latex I guess! So now I just have to put another coat of primer on those spots and then spot paint. After that we will seal it with a clear coat so hopefully the precious stripes wont peel! Then come the accessories! We are all excited to have it finished!

3 comments:
That looks so nice! Wanna come to my house?
That looks good! Way to go!
wow. this so cool tiff. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I LOVE IT! How are you? It has been forever!
Post a Comment