Sunday, May 4, 2008

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go on Addison's first grade field trip with her! It was great to be able to spend some time with her and have fun. They went to the new children's museum at the Gateway. It is called Discovery Gateway. It is an awsome place and I would recomend it to anyone with young children. They even had a section for toddlers! So here are a few pictures!

Here is Addiosn doing some grocery shopping at the market!










and here is Addison and her BFF Rachel, I think they were trying to see how many first graders would fit in the Life Flight Helicopter cuz they were packed in there. They thought this was the coolest thing.


I know it's kinda blurry, sorry! They are playin at the water table. It was huge!

We had a really good day, and Addison was really happy that I came!

2 comments:

Candice said...

well that's cute!

Ben and Bethany said...

Yea for field trips with dozens of 6 year olds! It really does look fun with a few of them.