Saturday, May 30, 2009
My Achievement...
So last week I got our garden planted. It took me a few days, but I did it. It was kind of frustrating because the head of my rake kept falling off, and Donovan wanted to help. I would get my row started out and he would come behind me with his little rake and ruin it. Then I got my soaker hoses buried and decided to check them before I planted...its a good thing I did because one of them had a big split in it. So I had to pull it out and put a new one in. Donovan was really excited to plant seeds and he and Addison had a blast doing it. I don't have any pictures because I am the picture taker and I was occupied. I think I will take a few in a week or so when our stuff grows a bit more. We planted tomatoes, zuchini, crook neck squash, cucumbers, watermelon, and pumpkins. We will see how much cross pollinating happens. I am excited...we wil have lots of our favorite vegetables!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment