Addison's friend's mom brought up the idea of putting Addison in gymnastics with her daughter. Addison was really excited about doing it so we thought we would let her try it. I can't remember exactly when she started but it was towards the begining of the year. She has loved it. They have a performance at the end of each session. It was fun to see all of the progress she has made. It has also been a BIG confidence builder for her.
This last picture is Addison's friend, Rachel and her little sister. She is the one that got her into gymnastics. Addison has done so well that she is advancing. She is one out of four of the ten girls in her group that gets to advance. I feel bad because her friend is not one of them.
We are VERY proud of our daughter!
After all of that we had a birthday party to go to and Addison slept over. I went to work. It was a very busy but fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment