
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
The kids had a fun filled day on Halloween. Nathan had a class at work and I worked the night before so his sister Becca watched our kids. She took them trick-or-treating at her work. After that they stopped in Bountiful the visit two of the Great Grandparents. When they got home we all met at their house and then went to a few houses around their neighborhood. Then we went over to Nathan's parents house for the traditional home made pizza. Then we went to do more trick-or-treating. I had a lot of fun running around taking pictures of everyone, especially the adults that were acting like kids! We found a few houses that were decorated awsome. It was fun to see the kids reactions to them. We all had a really fun time. The kids were so tired that they just crashed when we got them home. I took a lot of pictures so I figured it would be easier to make a collage of some of them. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment