Somehow we ended up with eleven pumpkins. We had always planned on carving the four we got from the pumpkin patch but I dont know what to do with the rest. Anyway, between our work schedules and the nice bout of the stomach flu that has gone through our house this past week we had a hard time getting them done. So Thursday creeps up on us, the day before Halloween, and they are still not done. Let me just tell you how awsome Nathan is... he was home from work sick all day. Well after I had left for work and he and the kids had dinner he decided to do the pumpkins. I just think he is awsome for doing it because I would have never wanted to carve four pumpkins alone with our kids. Especially after being sick all day. Thats like cleaning four pumpkins all by yourself. He even took pictures, which he doesnt do much of. I am so proud of him!




No comments:
Post a Comment