Since I am on summer break from the nursing program I have made it a goal to do something worth posting about at lease every other week. Maybe even every week. We will see. Since I will be working full time it might be a challenge. The first week in May I started getting sick, but I had cabin fever really bad. So I packed Donovan into the truck and we went for a drive up Farmington Canyon. We didn't get very far because the gates were still closed due to a lot of snow still up there. We stopped a few times and took picutes and took the trail to the cave. We forgot our flashlight so we didn't go in. There were a lot of little waterfalls and the little stream was more like a river due to the run off. Once we got to the bottom we stopped at the pond and walked around. Donovan took some pictures. It was a pretty fun little outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I can't believe how big he's getting. He looks like a stud in this picture.
Post a Comment